Beautiful acreage with mature hardwoods and a creek running along the border. This is a lightly restricted tract for those who want to enjoy the relaxation of nature. Walking trails lead throughout. It also has a private gravel road for access. Escape to the privacy and beauty of nature!
- County: Sequatchie
- Directions: From the intersection of Hwy 127 and Hwy 111, travel north on Hwy 111 for 10.7 miles. Right on White Oak Swamps Rd. and go 1.8 miles. Mountain Place is on the right. Bear left onto the gravel road and property is on the right. Signs are posted.
- Zoning: Residential
- Middle School: Sequatchie County Middle
- Elementary School: Griffith Elementary
- High School: Sequatchie County High
- Aprx. Acres: 11.05
- sloping terrain
- Taxes: $ 175.23
- HOA Fee: N/A
- Auction: No
- Flood Zone: at creek bank only
- Possession: At closing
- Personal Interest: Personal Interest: No